Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Emerald Isle! (part: the second)

More pictures! These are mostly from our trip to the aquarium on Tuesday. 


The sound side...

...and the beach side



On Tuesday, we went to the Pine Knoll Shores NC Aquarium for the special event of celebrating the birthday of a rescued sea turtle, Nimbus. He is now four years old. 


I'm a crab!

Richard's a crab, too! We're perfect for each other!

Lion fish

Beth's "Ah! A shark!" face

Nimbus! The white sea turtle. He was a little shy and refused to face the glass for a good picture. 

My birthday note to Nimbus -- he's 4!

Other, cute birthday notes to Nimbus -- my mom liked this one because the "Erin" looks very much like how I used to write my name. 


Some big, blurry fish and a green sea turtle!

Me and my man and a shark

Auntie Cherryl and me with the turtle statue (she loves turtles). 



No comments:

Post a Comment