Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Newborn Photos

Remember when I had those awesome maternity photos taken by the talented Alex Tenser

Well, she had a great deal of getting both maternity photos and newborn photos, and now that our sweet little babe is home, she came by and took some photos last Thursday. Just like last time, I am thrilled with how they turned out! She captured all of the neat, little details of his nursery, and she got great pictures of Bear with Richard, me, and all three of us together as a family. 

My dear friend Cecelia (Alex's aunt), came over and did my makeup for me, which made this postpartum mama feel pretty for the first time in quite a while since caring for a newborn usually takes precedence over personal appearance. 




Towards the end of the photo session, I wanted to bring Lola in to get some good pictures of her interacting with Barrett. Usually, she bee-lines to him to sniff him and make sure everything's fine. She always wants to be close to him, and she investigates anyone who's holding him. Not this time. It was like she only cared about the camera. 

She pranced right in and sat and posed for pictures. She hardly even turned around to check Barrett out. That crazy dog. 










My whole heart!


















2 comments:

  1. Perfect is all I can think of. As I was going through the pictures I kept thinking oh that is my favorite until I got to the next one! They all are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Christine! I feel like they're all my favorites, too! :)

      Delete