Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Dreaming of Spring...

First let me say, I love this paint color. It's exactly what I wanted. It definitely has me dreaming of springtime! 







I'm hoping that I didn't pick it out of the gloomy, winter despair just to feel like sunnier days are coming. Also, I've found myself questioning if it's too minty, if maybe it's a little too Easter-candy-colored. 




But then I remember, this is the color I looked for. And I think it'll look like how I imagined it once everything is back in place. 





Richard spent this weekend caulking all of the nail holes and the edges of the molding (including all of the floor and crown molding) and painting the top and bottom halves of the walls. He's such a gem. 


Just look at those clean lines and horrible phone-photo quality!
And, since I'm 24 weeks today (grow, Baby Surber, grow!), here is another bump picture! 






2 comments:

  1. Love the mint! I just painted a mud room this colour, but I think yours is closer to the shade I was hoping for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Samantha! We had a HARD time getting the color right. We had fourteen color samples up on the wall at one point!

      Delete