Monday, March 2, 2015

More Than Halfway!

Well, today is the 23-week mark! We're more than halfway there, which is great because we are so ready to meet our sweet little one! 

The pregnancy has still been very easy, so I'm not to the point of wanting the baby out because I want my body back and unoccupied (I'm sure that day will come). We're just already so ready to hold this baby. 


2/6 -- 19 weeks 4 days
2/9 -- 20 weeks!
2/10 -- 20 weeks 1 day
2/14 -- 20 weeks 5 days
2/17 -- 21 weeks 1 day -- snow day!
2/20 -- 21 weeks 4 days + a stretchy Lola
 
2/23 -- 22 weeks
2/24 -- 22 weeks 1 day
2/25 -- 22 weeks 2 days
3/2 -- 23 weeks! 

I can't believe I got pictures three days in a row last week. I feel like I only think about it every few days. And it seems my limited maternity closet is showing in these pictures. I must really like that gray and white cardigan...

We had our twenty week appointment back on February 9th, and we found out the gender of our baby. Most people probably already know because we haven't really kept it a secret. I wanted to do a cute picture for revealing the gender to post here and on Instagram, but, three weeks after finding out, it seems that probably won't happen ha!

But, the general color (aside from black) most prevalent in these bump pictures may have actually given away the gender! That's right, we are having a baby BOY!

We are really excited! Richard was grinning from ear to ear when the technician told us. We have a few nursery ideas in mind, and I can't wait to get started on that room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment