Monday, June 8, 2015

May Baby Bump!

Guys, we are so close! It's a little bit hard to go back and post these pictures of the baby bump changes through May when I'm so focused on the month of June and Barrett's impending arrival! 


5/1/15 -- 31 weeks 4 days (Emerald Isle trip!)
5/2/15 -- 31 weeks 5 days (EI trip -- maternity tankini woohoo!)
5/4/15 -- 32 weeks
5/5/15 -- 32 weeks 1 day

I started the month of May in Emerald Isle where I got to visit for a few glorious days -- and I got to try out my maternity tankini! I also tried out the whole dig-a-hole-in-the-sand-so-you-can-lie-on-your-stomach trick, and that was surprisingly awesome. Worth going all the way to the beach. I seriously fell asleep immediately after lying down on the towel over the hole in the sand. 

During May, we've also managed to mostly finish up the nursery -- I'll post the in-progress pictures soon. 


5/6/15 -- 32 weeks 2 days
5/7/15 -- 32 weeks 3 days
5/8/15 -- 32 weeks 4 days (kayaking around the neighborhood lakes)
5/9/15 -- 32 weeks 5 days (Baby Shower #3 -- work friends!)

 And I got maternity pictures taken, and I love them! I'm not usually comfortable in front of the camera (having a mirror for selfies helps -- then I can see if I'm making a weird face or showing any double chin or things like that), AND the day that we chose for pictures was about 90 degrees in the evening and at least 100% humidity. So, my bangs instantly stuck to my forehead and the rest of my nicely straightened hair curled up in weird places. All that to say that I was afraid I would look a) very sweaty and/or b) uncomfortable from being afraid that I looked sweaty in all of the pictures. 

But Alex Tenser did an awesome job, and I love the way the pictures turned out. I'll post some pictures/link to her blog when the pictures are up. 


5/11/15 -- 33 weeks
5/13/15 -- 33 weeks 2 days
5/17/15 -- 33 weeks 6 days
5/19/15 -- 34 weeks 1 day (maternity photo shoot day!)

I've still been feeling pretty well, and it's still been a blessedly smooth pregnancy. I have welcomed more heartburn (fingers crossed for some hair on baby's head!) and a major increase in Braxton Hicks. Baby B has hiccups almost every day now, and he's moving around quite a bit even though he's running out of room in there. 

5/21/15 -- 34 weeks 3 days
5/23/15 -- 34 weeks 5 days
5/24/15 -- 34 weeks 6 days
5/26/15 -- 35 weeks 1 day
5/27/15 -- 35 weeks 2 days


Baby Bear will be here within a month!! His due date is this month, but we'll see if he listens and comes on time. I am SO excited to meet him and hold him in my arms and touch his tiny little nose and fingers and toes and ears and ohmygosh! Hurry up, baby Barrett! We love you so much already!

No comments:

Post a Comment